Where to put a pump in a bow back dress?
Details such as waist bows, peplums and frills can be really great to hide a pump bump!
Ideas for all pumps
- Keep it in the Multiway Body Band and tuck it away at the front or back beneath the bow as seen here
- Wear your pump in the Multiway Body Belt as a leg garter on the inner thigh so that you can easily access on your thigh when seated
- A dressmaker or repair shop (or an obliging amateur seamstress?) can help with this
- Wear the Body Band as a garter so that you can easily access on your thigh when seated
Hands-Free/ Bluetooth pumps
- Pocket Panties keep your pump tucked comfortably out of sight, easy and discreet if there is enough gathering at the front of the dress
- Multiway Body Band offers lots of different positions to wear your pump front or back depending on the style of the skirt