To celebrate the positives of insulin pumps, the fantastic people who wear them and the places we go we asked you to send in photos. Each picture below includes two things - you and your insulin pump, either on display or tucked away... AND prizes are available year round for the best pictures, as part of our Me & My Pump Competition, see bottom of page for details:
Perhaps you and your pump are gym buddies, enjoy delicious dinners out together or quiet nights in?
Maybe you have an unusual hobby, an ingenious trick to tuck your pump away or show it off? We want to see you at work, rest and play, and all photos will be shared here in the gallery for fun and inspiration!
Photos must include you wearing your pump, but you don't need to show your face and your pump doesn't need to be on show if you'd rather stay out of the limelight!
You can enter as many Me & My Pump photos as you like, the more unusual, varied and fun the better.
Add your photo to the Comments section on the Me & My Pump Competition post
Tweet pics to @diarybetic using the hashtag #MeAndMyPump
Send photos directly to email@example.com
Lucky winners can choose a piece from the Hid-In Collection:
Terms & conditions:
- By sending us your pictures you are consenting to let us share your pictures on our website and our social media streams.
- We will announce the winners on our website and social media on Friday 6th November 2015.
- The winner will be able to choose any piece from our new or classic collections PLUS 20% off any of our products for the entire year.
- The Promotor is Hid-In Ltd.
- The competition is open to all and prizes can be sent worldwide.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
- The closing date of the competition is November 1st, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen by the Hid-In panel from all valid entries made up to the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email and asked to provide a postal address.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to meet the eligibility requirements, or fails to provide a valid address for delivery within 14 days following the Promoter’s notification of their successful entry, the Promoter reserves the right to consider the prize as forfeited and to offer said prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in connection with the competition and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by the Promoter relating to any publicity in respect of the competition.
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.